Reinvent how companies run by building the world’s most significant workplace and culture. Find and nurture and the best talents around the world to join the education revolution and impact a billion lives.
Currently, we have the following positions opening-
Content Manager: (1 Opening)
Salary: $350 | INR 25,000/- (PM)
- Work and manage with multiple freelancers, authors and content writers.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Able to write an SEO friendly article.
Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Create profiles of famous people as much as possible and complete them.
- Spy competitors and discover keywords along with SEO Manager Teams.
- Bookmark the articles to the Social Media platforms.
- Collaborate with SEO Manager, CTO (Chief Technical Officer) and Growth Hacker and ask for any help needed.
- Make a report of all the completed tasks/works.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
SEO Manager: (1 Opening)
SEO Managers are responsible for planning, implementing and managing the company’s overall SEO strategy. You will cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
Salary: $300 | INR 20,000/- (PM)
- Implement analytics and Search Console (Webmaster).
Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Analyze best-performing articles and send a report to the content manager.
- Submit the URLs to the Search Console like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Collect a report from Growth Hacking Team and revoke the bad links.
Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Check SEO issues and increase overall site health.
- On-page and off-page Optimization according to SEO.
Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Make a report of completed tasks and ask CTO for any technical issues.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Ahrefs, Neil Patel, Semrush, Moz, KW Finder) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
CTO (Chief Technical Officer, 1 Opening)
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
Help business use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
Maintain servers and keep periodic backups.
- Scaling of servers as per the traffic hits to make the website run smoothly always.
- Report Financial Officer for hosting billing & process the invoice.
- Implement Ads, test website users experience and make changes accordingly.
- Monitor the works of content manager and SEO manager and give advice for any changes required.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
Growth Hacker (1 Opening)
You are responsible for thinking, conceptualizing and end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues.
Salary: $300 | INR 20,000/- (PM)
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Create backlinks from relevant content and responsible for bringing safe traffic from multiple channels.
- Provide a list of backlinks to the SEO manager.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Able to create viral growth & send emails push notifications.
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Do Marketing, promotions, and increase brand awareness.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing, inbound, and outbound marketing.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- Being social and understanding of users’ behaviour.
- Having excellent customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Programming knowledge is a plus.
Chief Financial Officer (1 Opening)
Salary: $300 | INR 20,000/- (PM)
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets, process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Pay salary to the employees, freelancers and content writers.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using business software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Having Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- A BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus.
COO (Chief Operating Officer, 1 Opening)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for the efficiency of our Business, running smoothness and so-called the company’s second-in-command. You are responsible to handle or perform the job in the absence of any other team member.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
Salary: $400 | INR 30,000/- (PM)
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, SEO, Finance etc.)
- Hire Employees & Lead to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Managing Director, CEO
Managing Director controls and oversees all business operations, people and ventures. You will be the highest-ranking manager in the organisation and responsible for the overall success of the business.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments, and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues, and resolve problems.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
Mail us your cv/resume on the following email address mentioning for the opening position-