The Guidelines for Biography:
- The article should be in English language only.
- Article with detailed information & reference is only accepted. Give references to your article if you are representing someone. Also, give proper credit to photographers for photos.
- Plagiarized content from anywhere on the internet or print media, magazines are strictly prohibited. Such articles or profiles will be summarily rejected.
- Refrain from copying others work, write on your own.
- Please check your article for spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- Adult models or profiles are not accepted.
- The decision of the admins and editor is final in all aspects.
1. How to submit a Biography or Profile?
Answer: Kindly fill up this biography submission form.
2. Do you charge for publishing a Biography on your website?
Answer: No, we don’t charge for publishing a biography profile on Biographyinsider.com. All articles are here published free of cost based on the eligibility criteria as a celebrity or to be noted.
3. What are the criteria for publishing a profile on your website?
Answer: The person whose profile will be published must be earned some fame in any category example-music, sports, entrepreneur, artists, actors, internet celebrities, writers, authors, etc.
4. My profile was not approved, what is the reason?
Answer: If your article was not approved, then below are a few reasons we can give-
- The person is not notable.
- Weak portfolio or less significant value.
- The person never appeared on any other website, news, magazine.
- Information provided is not given reference or proof.
- The person is not a public figure.
5. Will my profile be accepted?
Answer: Our editorial team will decide whether the given article is worth publishing or not. If the editorial team select and think that it is worth publishing, then the Profile or Biography of that respective person will be published accordingly.
For technical related or any other questions contact us